Thursday, 9 October 2008

Wot the 'eck?

Well, wot a night we've had! I remember mum telling us a story ages ago when we were babies about chicken licken and the sky falling in and we really thought it was happening last night.

We've had some storms since we've been here, we've even been out in them but mainly we've watched 'em through the window. But at 2 this morning me and our Brandy both woke up at exactly the same time and started barking like mad at all the noise, we thought the roof was coming down and that we should tell Mum and Dad.

Mum and Dad gave us a cuddle and told us we was ok and could go back to sleep 'cos it was only thunder and it was outside and we was safe, so we did.

I feel sorry for them next door, they only came out yesterday 'cos they got a cheap flight and fancied a bit of sun and they say there isn't any where they live - well I want them to go back home 'cos I think they've brought their weather wiv 'em - and we don't like it, it's scary!

No comments: